- What our economy is experiencing is not a worker shortage, it’s a wage shortage.
- Our economic recovery is stalling because wages have been frozen for a decade.
- It’s time we give America’s tipped workers the pay increase they deserve. Our countries financial future relies on it.
- Brian is a member of the Patriotic Millionaires and the co-founder of The Delta Fund.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
As the US transitions into the recovery phase of the pandemic, tipped workers across the country are leveraging their strength in numbers and sending a clear message to the restaurant industry